Monday, April 18, 2011

FlipFlop Wine




One of my first posts HAS to be about a new wine I found called FlipFlop Wine. Let's face it, a LOT of us choose wine based on the label. From Barefoot Merlot to other labels planted with things we adore like bare feet, beaches, animals, or hobbies;  it's ALWAYS fun to find something you enjoy that also personally relates to you. I especially, have found it with this wine. While sometimes it can be disappointing to get hyped up over a 'fun' wine, this one is head over flip flops delightful. Remarkably, a great tasting wine is not all this company offers. With an emphasis on giving, this company has set itself aside from all those "other" wines that have no imagination in a market that needs a fresh outlook. FlipFlop Wines, "embraces the movement toward individualistic expression, instead of manufacturing wines into some cookie-cutter style that's all the rage."

Oh and if that weren't enough, every purchase of their wines buys a pair of shoes for someone in need. 'Need" I say more?
theFFQ

4 comments:

  1. I, too, am a flip flop fan...and a flipflop wine fan. I look forward to reading your blog. I love the name!
    My blog is The South Padre Island Flip Flop Foodie... check it out sometime!
    http://spiflipflopfoodie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the wine blogosphere, Lindsey! It's a friendly group for the most part. I agree with you on the flipflop wines too! Good luck with blog - jump over to my site and check it out sometime. www.redforme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello new follower! Iam also a lover of Flip Flop Wines! :) Happy Blogging.
    http://ramblesahm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wrote a Flipflop post today! It's scheduled to post in the morning!

    Very sweet lil cyber spot! I adore flip flops and love the name!

    ReplyDelete